Prospective authors are requested to submit the extended abstract(s) of their intended presentation(s) for peer-reviewing first, then the four-page presentation(s) electronically after the notification of acceptance for presentation. A presentation will be limited to 20 minutes, including discussion time. All presentations recommended either by the related technical committee or by other participants will be considered for publication in a Special Issue of the Science & Technology Development Journal of VNU-HCM (ISSN 1859-0128).
An editorial board for this special issue will be formed. Already Prof. Dr. Tadashi Shibata of The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, Prof. Thuy T. Le, San Jose State University, California, USA, and others have agreed to serve as board members. Prof. Dr. Dang Luong Mo, VNU-HCM, HCM City, Vietnam, will serve as temporary editor-in-chief for the special issue.
Abstracts must be submitted by email preferentially with the registration form by 15th March, 2010 (note that this is a strict deadline). The abstract must be submitted to email@example.com using the abstract template (see below). Each abstract should be a maximum of 250 words. This is a strict limit and references and figures are limited. Authors of accepted abstracts will be notified.
- Technical area suggested
The scope of the symposium includes, but is not limited to: Digital circuits & ASICs; Multimedia processing circuits; Embedded systems and software; RF, analog, and mixed-signal circuits; Memory circuits and other systems, etc.
- Corresponding author details
First Name, Last Name
- Presenting author details (if different from corresponding author)
First Name, Last Name
Full list of authors including affiliation and country in preferred order of appearance in the printed program.
The extended abstract(s) should be prepared in Word file with the following format setups:
- Page setup: all extended abstracts must fit into four A4 pages at maximum (including figures, tables and references) with 3.0 cm left, right, top, bottom margins.
- Font setup: Times New Roman, bold-face 14pt for Title, regular 11pt for author (s) and Abstract, italic 10pt for address and affiliation.
- Paragraph setup: 1.5 line spacing, justified aligned width for all paragraphs.