Before submitting your paper, please read the instructions below.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit their original full papers or extended summaries written in English.
- The length of the manuscript should not exceed 8 pages and should be written in standard two-column format only.
- Manuscript templates are available at IEEE publishing services (use the A4 format).
- Make sure that your manuscripts are IEEEXplore compatible. You can use this Acrobat sample distiller setting.
- Accepted papers are expected to be presented at the conference and at least one author of each accepted papers MUST REGISTER for the conference in order for the paper to be included in the program.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers in PDF format via the EDAS system and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of accepted papers (as of 15 September 2014).